We have built over the years a fantastic network of tennis coaches. This has enabled us to develop our specialist tennis network to a wide area. Our tennis coaches are instrumental in helping our customers select the right tennis equipment to buy. Whether it be shoes, rackets or the best balls their knowledge is instrumental.
We ask all of our coaches 10 questions to help establish their profile.
Head coach at Harford Tennis Club. We have worked with John for numerous years, he has a brilliant reputation for his development of Junior and Senior Tennis with loads of junior camps and regular coaching activity. John is our agent for Babolat equipment.
Head coach at Hale Tennis Club. We have worked with Mark for many years, his enthusiasm for coaching is tireless. Mark runs various junior squads and junior county graded competitions alongside his established individual senior coaching lessons. Mark is our agent for Wilson equipment.
1. Which club to you coach at: Hale L.T.C.
2. What coaching position do you hold: Head Coach
3. Do you have any notable coaching achievements: Board Member British Tennis Coaches Association.
4. How long have you been coaching: 25 years
5. What racket are you currently using: Wilson Burn
6. What is your all time favourite racket: Wilson Pro Staff
7. Who is your favourite all time tennis player: Roger Federer
8. What if any grand slams have you been to: Wimbledon
9. What sports personality do you most admire: Jack Nicklaus
10. What is your favourite food dish: Don’t Have one
Head coach at Brooklands Tennis Club. We have been working with Oli for a number of years he is currently the Head Coach at Brooklands and is developing the club to become a major tennis club in the South Manchester area. There is now a great program of junior activity and holiday camps and a number of high performing adult match teams playing in the SW Manchester league. Oli is our agent for Babolat equipment.
Head Coach at Glan Aber Tennis Club. Jo is a new addition to our coaching family and is the Head Coach at Glan Aber at Westminster Park in Chester. She has developed a large junior development program and helped the club become one of the biggest clubs in the Chester area.
Head Coach at Widnes Tennis Academy. Tony joined our coach’s network in 2013 and has helped us develop a partnership with the Academy where we now have a small shop. Tony is a high performance junior coach with a wealth of experience and knowledge. His Academy pupils are all showing great progress.
Assistant coach at ROK tennis centre. Jordan is one of latest recruits with a high playing ability and great pedigrie. His time playing and studying at Sterling University has given him a welth of knowledge to help with his coaching.
1. Which club to you coach at: Rok tennis
2. What coaching position do you hold: Tennis coach
3. Do you have any notable coaching achievements: Coaching a junior world ranked player (Jamie Oakes), previously worked with a number of junior and senior world ranked Scottish players
4. How long have you been coaching: 6 years
5. What racket are you currently using: Head graphene radical pro
6. What is your all time favourite racket: Head graphene radical pro
7. Who is your favourite all time tennis player: Novak Djokovic
8. What if any grand slams have you been to: Played a university tournament at Roland Garos
9. What sports personality do you most admire: Novak Djokovic & Thiery Henry
10. What is your favourite food dish: Bbq chicken melt